Establishing linkages with government and non-government entities both local and foreign is imperative in developing the academic and research activities of DHVTSU. From these partnerships, the university obtains assistance in the form of faculty and staff development, sites for the internship program of students, acquirement of equipment, tools and gadgets for instructional use and endowments for deserving students.
Linkages with International Universities and Colleges
- THAI UNIVERSITY
- Maejo University
- Rajamangala University
- CHINESE UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
- Hongkong Association for International Cooperation in Culture, Education and Sports
- Xian Institute of Physical Education
- Northwest University and Shenzhen Business College
- KOREAN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES
- Hannam University
- Yeungjin Junior College
- World Peace Corps Academy
- Hanseo University
- Gangwon Provincial University
- Tongwon College
Yokohama Tires Philippines Incorporated articulated its intention to provide scholarship grants to graduating students in the field of engineering and information technology. Recipients will be employed by the company after graduation.
General Motors Philippines also initiated a tie-up with DHVTSU and is willing to accept trainees in advanced automotive technology.
Municipal Government of Porac
DHVTSU and Porac Municipal Government mutually agreed to establish a satellite campus at Porac, Pampanga.
Bases Conversion Development Authority
The BCDA chose DHVTSU as one of the beneficiaries in the donation of three million peso worth of equipment in civil engineering.
Other existing linkages
Over the past years, the University has maintained harmonious working relationships with a considerable number of government and non-government organizations to support its academic, research and extension projects.
- Development Council of State Universities and Colleges in Region III/Center for Interinstitutional Research and Policy Studies (DC-SUC III/CIRPS)
- Department of Science and Technology and Local Government Units (DOST and LGUs)
- Accrediting Agency of Chartered Colleges - Program accreditation and Universities of the Philippines (AACCUP)
- Graduate Education Association of Chartered Universities and Colleges of the Philippines (GEACCUP)
- Philippine Asscociation for Graduate Education (PAGE)
- Philippine Association for Teacher Education (PAFTE)
- 430 business establishments for the On-the-training of tech-voc, HRM, IT, BTTE students and in-plant visits for engineering students.
- 65 DepEd-CHED supervised schools for Off-campus teaching of BSED students
- Non-governmnetal organizations (NGOs) and People's organizations (POs)
- Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE) and private companies
- Central Luzon Industry and Energy Research and Development Consortium (CLIERDEC)
- National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA)
- Philippine Science Consortium (PSC)
- Metals Industry Research Development Council (MIRDC)
- Toyota Motors Philippines Foundation (TMPF)
- Dela Salle University, Manila
- San Miguel Corporation
- Technical Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA)
- Philippine Institute of Civil Engineers, Inc. (PICE)
- United Architect of the Philippines, Inc. (UAP)
- Association of Structural Engineers of the Philippines, Inc. (ASEP)
- Philippine Association of Mechanical Engineers, Inc. (PSME)
- Integratad Institute of Electrical Engineers, Inc. (IIEE)